Recognized worldwide for his amazing cuisine, mixing traditional Japanese dishes and South American spices and aromas.
“For me, cooking is most about giving my customers little surprises that will lead them to make discoveries about their own latent tastes. It’s about communicating my kokoro through every single dish I make”.
New for 2015, the restaurant will be open for lunch every Sunday from noon to 4pm. A part of the restaurant will be dedicated to children so you can dine in peace and they can enjoy a special Sunday of their own.
Every day, from 6pm to 9pm, enjoy a fabulous Happy Hour aperitif with Nobu bites and good music!
- Pets not allowed
- Fairmont Monte-Carlo Hotel 12, Avenue des Spélugues
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do