With 900m² dedicated to well-being, a wonderful array of treatments and ancestral traditions enhanced by incomparable quality and service, the spa offers clients a truly unique experience.
Their facilities include 2 Cinq Mondes massage treatment rooms, 1 “Flower Rain” suite and 2 “Happiness for Two” suites (“Aromas and Colours” Hammam, “Japanese Aromas and Flowers Bath” for two people). The can offer a range of packages from single treatments, day spas and hotel plus spa stays.
Open from 10:00 to 19:00 (20:00 in the summer).
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Hair Salon
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Meeting Spaces
- Beauty Treatment
- Indoor Activities
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort 40, avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com