Cabanas, cocktails and restaurants for those who wish to relax and jet skis, wakeboarding, parachute rides, flyfish and donuts for the more adventurous.
You will have your choice of tents, bungalows or a seaside cabana for a relaxing day in a peaceful environment. Have a sunlounger or a deckchair on the beach and enjoy the waiter service for cocktails and delicious snacks.
They have everything to ensure that you have the perfect day at the beach. the beach club is open from mid-April to mid-October from 09:00 until 18:00 and until 19:00 in July and August.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Valet Parking
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Open Seasons
- Hotel Monte-Carlo Bay, 40 Av. Princesse Grace, Monte Carlo, Monaco
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019