Creating, managing and editing the content on the See the World's destination websites, Ana spends much of her time enjoying researching and writing about places that inspire her and ignite her passion for travel and culture.
Originally from the green northwest corner of Spain, Galicia, Ana arrived in the Chamonix Valley to enjoy its snow and world-famous slopes. However, she has come to love the summer months in the Alps as well and is frequently found out and about hiking with her dog, Millo, a Galician Shepherd.
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com