This nightclub is situated in the middle of the Sporting Monte Carlo Complex, and is one of the most prestigious clubs on the Riviera.
Set around a tropical Japanese garden and pool, Jimmy’z is exclusive and often full of celebrities, especially during events like the Grand Prix. Big name DJs play here on a regular basis, including Bob Sinclar, Axwell, Martin Solveig, David Morales and Boy George.
It is a little on the expensive side with a single drink costing you around 30 euros, however, you are guaranteed an amazing experience. There’s also a Jimmy’z at the Casino.
With a long history, beginning back in the early 1970s, Jimmy's Monte-Carlo has built on its reputation and certainly doesn't rest on its laurels. Constantly changing, keeping up with current trends in music and entertainment, you cannot fail to be impressed with this club.
Open from Thursday to Sunday from 23:30 until late. Valet parking service available.
- Valet Parking
- Adults only
- Open Days
- 26 Avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com