Cancelled from February 26th 2020.
Floats made from lemons and other citrus fruits are paraded down the streets of Menton, accompanied by dancers in fancy dress, music and drums. It's quite a sight and, once the parades are done, the town gathers itself for one big street party with concerts and fireworks.
Around 160,000 visitors from around the globe will descend upon the town to celebrate their most important fruit! Tickets to watch the processions are available online.
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings