Held at the same time as the Lent carnival, the Lemon Festival is a celebration of this citrus fruit.
Floats made from lemons and other citrus fruits are paraded down the streets of Menton, accompanied by dancers in fancy dress, music and drums. It's quite a sight and once the parades are done, the town gathers itself for one big street party, with concerts and fireworks.
Around 160,000 visitors from around the globe will descend upon the town to celebrate their most important fruit! Tickets to watch the processions are available online.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage