To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the artist’s death (1904-1989), "Dali: A History of Painting" offers the public an exceptional journey through Dali’s artistic production and allows it to discover the different stages of the artist’s creation.
The exhibition will not only be a retrospective view of Dali’s work but will also reveal how the painter has become enshrined in the history of 20th-century painting. The public will be able to discover the different steps of his creation and recognize the imprint of the different painters who influenced him and to whom he paid homage.
The selection includes approximately 100 works, including paintings, drawings and photographs, mostly from the Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation in Figueres and the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía in Madrid.
Open every day from 10:00 to 20:00 with late openings on Thursdays until 22:00.
- 10 Avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do