Before Monaco became the glamorous principality of celebrities and superyachts we know today, it was a winter resort for the wealthy and elite in the latter half of the 19th century. Clientele would come to make the most of the gentle Mediterranean climate, local Alpine spring water and sparkling sea.
Of course, with so many grand hotels you can expect some very ritzy facilities and breathtaking views from the massage beds. In a town full of spas, here is our round-up of some of the best to be found in Monaco. We thoroughly recommend that you book well in advance.
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage
- What's on in Monaco July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Michael Douglas honoured at Monte-Carlo Television Festival 2019