Ok, so he wasn't actually there...but I did decide to try out the rather unusual vegan and vegetarian-friendly health food restaurant opened by the man himself, top tennis star Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena, right in the heart of Monaco.
Djokovic has been a resident of Monaco for some years now, enjoying the privacy that he gets away from his cult-like status in his home country of Serbia. Another obvious reason for the move to the small principality was the year round sunshine and ability to train in the mild winter months.
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com