The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are visiting the Cote d'Azur after a short break on the island of Ibiza earlier this summer to celebrate Meghan's birthday.
The couple landed with their son Archie in Nice airport last Wednesday, having travelled in a private jet. They're reportedly staying in a luxury villa overlooking the Mediterranean.
This isn't the couple's first visit to the French Riviera. In 2018, before they got married, they celebrated the new year in the South of France.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage