If sightseeing and culture are at the top of your list whilst visiting Nice, you may want to buy a French Riviera Pass.
Valid for one, two or three days, it allows you free access to around 20 sites, museums and tours. The attractions are all based in the Nice area, including Antibes, Jean les Pins, Biot, Cagnes-sur-Mer, St-Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu, Eze and Monaco.
Take a look at their website to decide if there are enough of the attractions that you want to see to ensure it is worth buying a pass.
Note that public transport is not included in the price, and remember to include the time it will take you to get to each place. If you work out your itinerary beforehand, the pass can provide excellent value.
- 72h French Riviera Pass: 56€
- 48h French Riviera Pass: 38€
- 24h French Riviera Pass: 26€
- 72h French Riviera Pass + transportation: 68€
- 48h French Riviera Pass + transportation: 46€
- 24h French Riviera Pass + transportation: 30€
- Open Seasons