Set to the back drop of Menton's colourful and pretty old town, these beaches stretch eastwards from the Port towards the Italian border.
These are no doubt the best beaches in Menton and, of course, this also make them the most crowded in summer. Lying on Garavan bay, the beach area begins after the Old Port with the public beach, Sablettes, and then turns into a string of private beach-restaurants before the next public beach, Rondelli.
Just east of port, this beach is calm, sandy and sheltered. Wide and with the shallow waters this is a great area for kids. Plus you will find a trampoline! For grabbing a bite of food, head east where there are snack places on the coastal road as well as beach-restaurants.
This public beach is at the end of a string of private beach restaurants. Wide and sandy, this beach has a volleyball court but can become crowded in summer.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Beach Sports
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com