The Petit Train takes you around the principality of Monaco, to the main tourist sights and attractions, with an added onboard commentary.
Each tour lasts for around 30 minutes and covers the main attractions in the city. It is accompanied by a commentary which is available in twelve languages. The train runs every day from February until mid--November.
You board the train from the parking area opposite the Oceanographic museum.
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Tours / Excursions
- Opposite the Oceanographic Museum
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com