Monaco is one of the most famous hotspots on the French Riviera and, while it is a lot quieter in the winter months, there is still plenty going on for you to enjoy.
With an average of seven hours of sunshine each day in February, there’s an excellent chance that you will experience clear blue skies and sunshine on your out of season break in Monaco. Temperatures tend to average around 15ºC in the daytime, dropping to a low of 5ºC at night. The sea sparkles in the crystal clear light, the snow-topped mountains glisten in the distance, and the city tempts you in with special deals on hotel rooms and international events to entertain you.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do